General Rules of Discipline:
1. Students are urged to contribute to the high standard of the College by their manners and general behaviour. Hence for the smooth running of the College, no student should bring to the institution any object liable to prove a source of disturbance.
2. As far as posture, cleanliness, silence, politeness, honesty, attention to work and respect to teachers and companions are concerned the college should be looked upon as a place of reverence and discipline.
3. All students must be in their respective class rooms at least Ten minutes before the scheduled time for their morning assembly.
4. All students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The student who is slovenly dressed may be excluded from the class room or even sent home.
5. Absolute silence must be maintained at all places during the teaching hours, whether it is the library, the laboratories, computer room, the general assembly or on way to and from the class rooms.
6. Respect for one’s property as well as for that of the College and for the things belonging to others is a mark of a well-bred and responsible student. Furniture, teaching aids and charts should be kept in their respective places after use. Any kind of damage done in the College premises must be made good.
7. It is compulsory to speak in English in the premises in order to facilitate the students the use of the medium of instruction. They should maintain a high standard in their conversation avoiding fool language and indecent talk.
8. No other books, newspapers, periodicals, pictures, games, articles, transistors, mobile phone or any electrical instruments not pertaining to their daily use should be brought to College without the class teacher/Principal’s permission. If detected or found to have bad influence on the fellow students, these will be confiscated and students found guilty will be punished.
9. Students must avoid writing and scratching on the walls and furniture or in any manner damaging College property. Throwing of ink and paints is very objectionable. Any damage done to the College property will have to be made good.
10. The College does not accept responsibility for the loss of books, money, stationery, etc. Each student is responsible for his/her own things. Bringing of valuables to the College is discouraged. If the articles are brought for genuine reasons, they must be handed over to the Principal/Head Mistress or teachers and the same may be collected after the College.
11. Money should not be lent or borrowed or articles exchanged between the students.
12. The Principal may chastise a student for habitual idleness, disobedience or misconduct injurious to the moral standards of the College, by detention after class hours or by the other minor punishments. He may even dismiss a student or ask him to discontinue if he is guilty of serious matters.
13. No Fines or collection for any purpose whatsoever may be made without the previous sanction of the Principal. So also presentation of gifts to members of the staff requires previous sanction.
14. In the absence of the teachers, the class monitor/monitress assumes responsibility for order and discipline of the class. He/she should fulfil his/her duty with loyalty and impartiality.
15. Students who are given responsibility should carry it out dutifully and impartially and in accordance with the direction of the Principal or the Teacher deputed by him. They should consider it as a service to the College and to their fellow students.
16. Students can always approach the Principal individually for any reasonable or sympathetic consideration but not collectively.
17. No students must take private tuition in any subject from any member of the College staff without the written permission of the Principal. All such tuitions must be discontinued one week before the examinations.
18. As soon as the students enter the school they must immediately go to their respective classes. At the first Bell attendance will be taken. At the second bell students get into their respective class queues for the Assembly where they will pray in common and move silently to their class rooms.
19. The General Assembly is the most important part of the College day. Every student should be present in it so as to begin the day with prayer to God, and listen to the important announcements that are made therein.
20. They should be friendly, courteous and cooperative towards other students of the College, treating everyone with respect and conducting themselves in a dignified manner.
21. All must come to College in time neatly dressed with lessons well prepared and home work done. Text, exercise books and material for drawing, Art & Craft, should be brought to College according to the day’s routine.
22. Students should keep their class room and the College compound spotlessly clean using the bins provided for waste paper and rubbish.23. Students are not allowed to visit the staff-room without prior permission either of the Principal, Headmistress or the teachers.
24. Any pupil who is persistently insubordinate or repeatedly and wilfully mischievous or is guilty of malpractices in connection with examinations or has committed an offence of serious indiscipline/misbehaviour or who in the opinion of the Principal has an unwholesome influence on his fellow students may be removed for a specified period of time or expelled permanently from the College.
25. A student is likely to be expelled permanently from the College for assaulting a teacher, seriously attacking a fellow student, persistent rude behaviour towards teachers which in the opinion of the Principal has a demoralizing influence on fellow students.
26. Students repeatedly coming late or forgetting to bring books or coming without the proper uniform may be punished.
27. Children who come to school in the care of servants should never leave the campus before the servants arrive. In case of delay they should report to the College Office.
28. Students are not permitted to receive visitors or to make phone calls during class hours unless the matter is very urgent.
29. The College will not be responsible for the students after College hours.
30. Students of class X and XII expelled by the principal due to misconduct of any kind will not be allowed to appear for the Board Examinations. Their admit cards will be withheld.